Wednesday, July 13, 2016

avatar

One day I was on my computer inside my room when I saw a pop-up page in the corner. When I clicked on it a swarm of blue pixels covered the screen and a monocled boy in a thick maroon hoodie was pinning me to the chair I was sitting in. He said "I am Reklaw; I will now find every dangerous item in your house and experiment with it. You will now stand and watch- THE INSIDE OF MY HAT! He drew a floating general hat out of the screen and shoved it over my face. I soon heard bangs and thumps as I struggled to remove the dastardly hat. I ran up to him, grabbed him, and shoved him back inside the screen. I had won. What? Oh no! I see his grinning monocled face right now! 




Publishers note: this piece of writing was found only after a thorough search of Walker's former dwelling. Wait. What is that thumping up the stairs?


1 comment: